Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2021

heads up


by bofa xesjum



last night i fell asleep

tom brady appeared to me

he told me aliens had targeted earth

and were going to obliterate it next wednesday

but that a select few

namely himself, joe rogan, donald trump, nancy pelosi, xi jinping, angela merkel, oprah, jeff bezos, elon musk, george soros, taylor swift, kim kardashian, and logan paul

would be picked up by the aliens

at the motel 6 outside knoxville tennessee

and flown to intergalactic headquarters

and if i wanted to witness their departure

i should get on a bus tomorrow if i wanted to get there on time

i asked him if he would take me along

he seemed a bit annoyed by my presumption

and told me he was just giving me a heads up

then he vanished

and i was left alone

with my thoughts

what a strange crew!

why were the aliens picking them up?

and not me?

and not you?

aren’t we just as good as anybody?



No comments: