Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

walking


by genghis gilgamesh



in the rain
past open

windows on
a dark street

a yellow
dog behind

me, when i
looked back he

came to a
stop, when i

started, he
started too

i wanted
to ask him

who set him
on to me

but there was
no point i

already
knew who was

following
me - the same

people who
follow you -

the blue eyed
ones in their

red jump suits
and orange

baseball caps
and their brown

wallets with
fake i d's

and drivers
licenses

from china
and russia

and even
india

believe it
and yellow

dogs with white
teeth shining

with the souls
of murdered

soldiers
of freedom

green money
green money

i wish i
had some green

money i
would give up

all my dreams
of freedom

and wake up
just wake up

i'm sorry
i didn't

mean it, please
mister judge

let me go
i'll be good

i'll be good
forever

in heaven
don't wake up

waking up
is so hard

blue heaven
hi mom

in the rain
at midnight



No comments: