Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

nice


by wiggly jones,"the little hippie boy"



if invited to a fancy dress party, i would go as a nice person
the last time i cried was when somebody wasn’t nice to me
on occasion, my nerves turn into spiders and weave a web of nastiness
in the middle of the night i sometimes wish people were nicer

everyone agrees that my father was a nice man
when i was in my teens i thought that at the age i am now i would be a nice person
my only bad habit is scratching my left ear
i get upset when people are not nice to me

i secretly wish i was a nicer person
my mother was a nice lady
something i miss about being a child is how nice people used to be
the last time i said “sorry” and really meant it was when i stepped on a woman’s foot getting off the bus

i am paralyzed by fear when people are not nice
compared with most families mine was very nice
my idea of a perfect woman is someone with a nice smile
in the company of someone much cleverer than me i try to think clever but nice thoughts

one thing (apart from money) that would improve my life is if people would be nicer
when i think no one’s looking i sometimes think nasty thoughts
if my father would only have been treated nicer by the world, it would have been nice
i only lose control when people don’t treat me nice

if my mother would only have been treated nicer by the world, it would have been nice
if i could travel back in time, i would go to a nice town on a nice beach with clean sand
i think most people should be nicer
how about you? are you a nice person?



2 comments:

Leslie said...

This was a lovely blogg post

rhoda said...

thank you!