Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

story 2


by nick nelson



jeremy was a guy. he lived in a small town with his mother and stepfather.

his favorite occupations, when he was not working at the jobs he could occasionally pick up, were playing the air guitar, and singing little songs he made up himself.

jeremy had three songs that he made up that he sang as he played his air guitar.

the first was called “do what you want to do”. the lyrics went -

do what - do what you want to do
do what - do what you want to do
do what - do what you want to do

the second was called “i want to fuck my girl”, and went

i want to fuck my girl
i want to fuck my girl
i want to fuck my girl real bad

and the third was “everybody treats me like shit”, and went

everybody treats me like shit
everybody treats me like shit
like i don’t even exist
like i don’t even exist

of the three, jeremy liked the first, “do what you want to do”, the best. it summed up his philosophy of life.

jeremy died suddenly, under suspicious circumstances. the police suspect a guy named aaron, whom jeremy sometimes bought dope from, but have not made any arrests.

there are no recordings of jeremy either playing the air guitar or singing any of his three songs.




No comments: