Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

a particular time and place


by nick nelson



nothing is real

yes it looks that way

take me for example

i used to be considered quite a guy

then i lost everything

i looked out my window one morning and there was nothing there

my so called friends had vanished in the night

like mist in the moonlight

i never expected such a thing

it was all i could do not to laugh

but i pulled myself together

and made myself think

there is a right way and a wrong way

oh i know what you are thinking

could i be a little more specific?

how can anybody make any sense out of my ramblings?

that is a valid point

i am a very particular person

i am myself and nobody else

i am also the embodiment of a particular time and place

what do you want from me anyway

have i not suffered enough?

excuse me for a minute

while i change my brain

darkness is fallling

a killer is on the loose

you find it amusing do you

you would - i know what you are like



No comments: