Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2022

in my room


by henry drown




mom, can my friend come over?

over? over where?

over here.

where is here?

here, in my room.

of course, why not?

you mean it?

your interface is working, isn’t it?

that isn’t what i meant!

well, what do you mean?

i mean i want my friend right here in the room with me.

you mean with their ectoplasm and yours with no boundary between them?

i guess, if you put it that way.

but the whole point of the interface is that you can not spread your demons to another person.

i don’t have any demons.

of course you have demons, you have yourself, don’t you? are you saying you are not a demon? who has been filling your head with this nonsense?

i just know that i am not a demon.

how do you know it?

i just do.

you listen to me, young person, you shut off your interfaces and create a billion new universes and then we can discuss this some more.



No comments: